NEW WORLD ORDER - THE DEVIL IN THE VATICAN!!

Here is an interesting video. Hmmm...just another twist but it all comes down to the same thing...Power & Control over Humanity...they call it the "New World Order". That is the "ONLY" agenda of The Luciferian Thought Form....total control in all ways...888!

"Why the direct attack on Christianity in Zeitgeist The Movie Part 1 (part one on religion)? It insinuates that the story of Jesus is merely a drop in the bucket of many saviors with the same story. That they were all born on Dec 25th, crucified, ressurected etc...

I found it SHOCKING! Sooooo shocking that I spent a month and a half of my life researching the valididty and sources of the claims and this is what I found.

I want to extend a personal thank you to my friend Drakul from the David Icke forums, for lighting the spark." by PO3TICA




I don't necessaily agree with all that PO3TICA says here but I do like it and it's well presented. There is good insight to the information.

Like everything you see, hear or feel in this Martix...Listen To and Look At Everything but Believe Nothing, watch, wait and don't react...Just Be Aware and connect to your Paradise State!
-DarkStar888-


"Note: I may add to this list as Im positive Ive left something out

Dr. Norman Geisler writes, "The first real parallel of a dying and rising god does not appear until A.D. 150, more than a hundred years after the origin of Christianity.

Dr. Gary Habermas and Dr. J.P. Moreland write, "Not one clear case of any alleged resurrection teaching appears in any pagan text before the late second century A.D., almost one hundred years after the New Testament was written."

Charlie Campbell says, "To insist that Jesus Christ is a myth—that He never existed—as the Zeitgeist movie does, is foolish. Beside the twenty seven New Testament documents that verify He lived, there are thirty nine sources outside of the Bible, written within 150 years of Jesus life that mention Him. These sources include the Jewish Talmud, the Roman historian Tacitus, the Didache, Flavius Josephus, Pliny the Younger, Suetonius, the Gnostic gospels (e.g., the gospel of Thomas), etc. These extrabiblical sources reveal to us more than 100 facts about His life, teaching, death and even resurrection." by PO3TICA

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah ,seen this video before,interesting stuff.So If I don't feel the omnipitance of Creme's Maitreya will they kill me?Lucifer,Jesus,new age:it all seems like a brand name used to sell us stuff and keep us confused.Are they gonna use chips and satellites to stop us from evolving.Lol,most of the world only worries about some jocks kicking and hitting a ball right now.I'm getting ready for good times.If I don't feel it, fuck it.

Unknown said...

Yes I agree...just say FUCK IT (Just Say No)...to Lucifer, Jesus, & the NWO. I'm not confused anymore, because I do drugs! :)

Atually it's because I realize we live in a Matrix and none of it matters....so I'll say it again...Fuck It.

There, that felt good. lol

carlosanto said...

Stop following others and start following your inner self!

carlosanto said...

COOK YOUR OWN FOOD!

carlosanto said...

Who cares about Jesus, or any other leader... care about you and your familly.
Concentrate in YOU!
Mind your own business!
Walker there are no roads... you make the roads when you walk.

Unknown said...

Agreed carlosanto

Anonymous said...

Off topic .Have you people been picking up on the alien disclosure bug spreading around the blogosphere? Supposedly this month we will have full dislosure from the gummint about ET.Man now that would be some change I could believe in.Hehe ,that would really shake things up fer sure.

I survive best I can in this 3d meatsuit.I am learning that my thoughts and actions do have consequences.The velocity of change is increasing.Purification is inevitable.