The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening

Nowhere - Nothing Blog and JediTheOne posted the first Freedom Movie. Now here is the newly released, "The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening".

The Solutions to Every Problem in The World!

"This movie is a combination of all the best work of almost 60 Scientists, Doctors, Philosophers and Authors from all over the world.
I quit my job to make this movie out of unconditional love for humanity.

This movie will help us facilitate our evolution of consciousness.
Share it with everybody you know and the sooner we can all move onto a better way of life."

Peace and Love,
- StopTheRobbery.com

This Freedom Movie 2 is being posted in honor of my friend, Max Igan.

http://thecrowhouse.com/home.html
This is for all his hard work & love. And to show that others carry the nobel theme of "Caring for Humanity" Peace is all we need!

Max, I know you'll appreciate this film.

Enjoy all!

-DarkStar888-

The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This movie covers much of the research on health & nutrition that I have done over the years as well as confirms Jedi's informaion about Ozone & H2O2 health benefits, from "The One Minute Cure". See the new post on JediTeOne as well as DarkStar. Take care.

Enjoy.

DarkStar888

Anonymous said...

Thx Darkstar,

I am back from vacation.wow, 9 days completely cut off from all western media and the internet,very nice.I will watch this video now.

good to be back,
Crumbles

Unknown said...

Glad to see you back. Missed you. Your Welcome on the post. You posted the first movie by Mark David so I thought you'd apprecaite this one to.

I did a post while you were away. :)

DarkStar

Anonymous said...

wow amazing stuff,helped put me back on track.i was starting to give up.